Monday 30 May 2011

Bad Blogger

Ive been a bad blogger of late, I've been so busy lately with uni work. Thankfully its all handed in now, so barring any re-submissions I may have to do (hopefully not though) I am now on my summer holidays! Unfortunately I will have to find a summer job, but Im giving myself a couple of weeks off to chill out! haha.

To celebrate the end of first year I got myself a new mobile phone!


The HTC Wildfire S in white. For the past 3 years or so I have been a Blackberry addict. My last phone was the BB Curve 8250, however I had a lot of problems with it crashing and freezing and just generally being quite unreliable, plus I fancied a change. So I was able to buy myself out of my current contract and get this one!

I've had it almost a week now and I am getting to grips with it. Its completely touchscreen, which is new experience and taking some getting used too! I do love it though, and Ive heard a lot of good things about HTC phones.

I plan on getting back into blogging and using some of my free time to try and figure out how I can get a better layout and headers on my blog. If anyone can point me in the right direction of doing this, Id be much obliged.

Ive got an outfit post I want to do for tomorrow with a new dress I bought yesterday in York. So hopefully I'll be able to get some good pictures for that!

xx


1 comment:

  1. oh yey for the HTC! I also used to be addicted to bb's... but like you had lots of problems with crashing and generally being unreliable. I got myself a HTC Desire HD a couple of weeks ago and its awesome!! HTC's are deffo the best phones out in the market atm :o)

    http://mystyledefine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!