Thursday 23 June 2011

Free Clothes!

It was my birthday on Monday and one of my presents was a £40 gift card for House of Fraser (hence the title). I am going in to town on Saturday to have a peruse of whats on offer. I did debate spending my gift card on make up, however my lust for clothes is much stronger then my lust for make-up....

So Ive had a little look online....


I really love this style of blouse and I know I would get a lot of wear out of it. I could dress it up or down with jeans or a skirt. 


I am a sucker for dresses, I like how simple this one is. I think it could also be dressed up or down, it would probably depend on what type of material the dress is made out of. It could also be transistioned into winter with a black pair of tights and cardigan. This dress is also in the sale, it was £45. 

Although I think this skirt looks really pretty, I would probably not get as much wear out of it as the other the top and the dress. I could only see myself wearing this in the summer and with a plain tank top.

Obviously these items of clothing may not even be in House of Fraser as the concession stands are quite limited where I live. I do think that I would be looking for a blouse similar to the one posted from Oasis as I think that they are just so versatile to wear!!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday for last Monday petal! :) Have a lovely shopping trip, and make sure you don't feel any guilt in spending a lot of "money," because it's not real money and these clothes will be freeeeeeeeeeeee! ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!