Monday 1 August 2011

Day 4 - They Say We Are Young And We Dont Care

Day 4 - Favourite Photo of my Best Friend



I dont really feel very comfortable with posting personal pictures on this blog. I am very lucky to have two amazing best friends, one who I have known since I was about 4 and the other one since I was about 15.

I have had many friends who have dipped in and out my life never to be seen again, but these two have always been there for me. Through break-ups with boyfriends, arguments with family and friends, embarassing nights out and all the brilliant stuff, like getting a new job, getting into university etc.

I would not change my best friends for the world and I have no doubt that we will stay in touch throughout our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!