Thursday 4 August 2011

Day 6 - We Belong Together

Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.
In my house we have 2 cats, 2 guinea pigs and about 30 tropical fish, I would love to have a little dog or a rabbit, however if I could choose ANY animal to keep as a pet it would probably be a toss up between these two...


Pictures via Google Images

Yes, both these animals are completely unrealistic to keep as a pet, but I love them both, I did see a programme once where someone was keeping a hippo as a pet, so who knows! Hehe.

xx

3 comments:

  1. ROFL - I love that you want a penguin :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD A PENGUIN!! I don't think one would be enough though, I'd want a flock (?) ha! ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elephants are my favourite animal! I got a kiss from a baby elephant once and it completely made my life! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!