Sunday 10 April 2011

Lazy like Sunday Morning

Here I am again, sat down at my computer trying to finish off my 2000 word essay, which Im not even close to finishing, probably not helped by the beautiful weather outside and my tendancy to daydream!!!

Thought I would just post a few of pictures from the weekend so far!

First off - my two cats outside, Alice (black) Thomas (Grey)

Alice is really old, she's about 90 something in cat years and 21 in human years! She only ever goes outside when its warm!

Yesterday my boyf and I went for a trip out into the countryside, literally in the middle of no-where to a country pub where we had some lunch and then went for a little walk in the moors.




This was my boyf trying to get as close as he could to the sheep, he just ended up really scaring it and it ran away!


This is who we dubbed "pole dancing sheep" we were sat in the same spot for about 15 minutes and this sheep just kept walking round this pole. Very odd!!!



So thats my weekend so far! Today I plan on customising a couple of my brothers old t-shirts which i will post pics of when I'm done! Hopefully this afternoon me and my boyf will be heading out to the beach for a little walk to finish off this glorious sunny weekend!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!