Friday 8 April 2011

Sunny Day

 Apparently its the hottest day of the year so far, Ive got a lovely spring dress on, however Im stuck firmly inside with an essay I need to write for Uni, unfortunately I have a bit fat 0 motivation.

Oh well.

Let me introduce you to one of guinea pigs - Charlie, he gets really excited when it gets close to tea time, hence this shot!


This is a present I recieved at Christmas from one of my friends and Ive only recently just got round to trying it out. I have to say, its amazing!!! I dont know the cost with it obviously been a christmas gift, its from the Boots Extracts range which is Fairtrade, yay! I think my most favourite piece is the body butter, its so thick and sooooo moisturising!
I whole heartedly recommend it!
Add caption

Time to do some uni work and look out the window adoringly wishing I was out there!!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!